Taraweeh namaz prayer dua info
1. The Taraweeh salat is a stressed one for male and females both.
2. The night during which the new moon of Ramadan is sighted start salat-e-taraweeh from this night. And after sighting the moon of Eid, It is to be stopped (That means one should say Taraweeh prayers during the entire month of Ramadan, even if the Quran is completed earlier).
3. The Salat Taraweeh is not subject to fasting. The persons who do not keep fast due to any reason Taraweeh salat is Sunnah for them.
4. The time for Taraweeh salat is from ‘Isha’ (If the Taraweeh prayers are performed befor Isha it will not be counted as Taraweeh salat) till ‘Fajr’, before Vitr or after Vitr. But it is better before Vitr.
5. For Taraweeh salat waiting till 1/3 of the night or 1/2 of the night is desirable (After mid night also it is not undesirable).
6. The Congregation for Taraweeh is collective Sunnah.
7. There are 20 rakat in Taraweeh. (Every two rakat with one salam and 20 rakat with ten Salam).
8. In the Taraweeh salaath taking rest after every 4 rakat (Every 4 Rakat is called Taraweeh and the entire salat is called Taraweeh) for a period equal to the time required for performing four rakat salat is desirable. During this gap it is discretionary to recite Tasbeeh, recite Quran, say Nafil salat or keep silent. More video Click here
Tasbih (Taraweeh Namaz Prayer Dua Info)
Important Note: WAL-AZAMATI is Right and WAL-AZMATI is Wrong be careful.
9. In Taraweeh salat it is traditional way of the Holy Prophet (S.A.W.S) to complete one Quran. People should not relinquish it due to laziness and tardiness, and it is excellent to revise it and most preferential is to revise it thrice. If there is apprehension that the Congregation will be reduced in number it is to be recited to the extent tolerated by the people (It is traditional way of Holy prophet (S.A.W.S) that there may not be less than one Quran).
10. If the Imam is not a memorizer of Quran (Hafiz) any verses from Quran can be recited. Better to recite from surah ‘Alam Tara’ to the last Surah of Quran with one Surah in every rakat (There will not be possibility of committing any mistake in Rakat and there will not be any disturbance in remembering), When ten rakat are over repeat the same Surahs from the beginning.
11. Following a minor Imam in Taraweeh salat is not correct.
12. During the Ramazan Vitr is performed with congregation (Except Ramazan there is no congregation for Vitr salaat). The Imam should recite Quran in all 3 (three) rakat with voice and the followers listen silently, after the Takbeere Qunut the followers and Imam both must recite Qunut slowly.
13. It is permissible that one person leads the salat of farz and Vitr and another of Taraveh .
14. If all the persons have not performed Isha salat with congregation the Taraweeh salat will not be performed with Congregation (The congregation of Taraweeh is subject to the congregation of Isha). Similarly, if there was no congregation for Taraweeh, Vitr need not be performed in congregation (Therefore congregation of Vitr is subject to the congregation of Taraweeh).
15. If a person comes after the Isha salat , he should perform Isha salat first then join the Taraweeh.
16. If a person has performed Isha with Jamat, Vitr may also be performed with Jamat (Even though he has not performed Taraweeh salat) and if he has not performed Isha salat with Jamat he need not say Vitr salat with Jamaat (Even Though he has performed Taraweeh with Jamaat).
17. One gets 1/2 of the reward by performing Taraweeh by sitting without any reason.
18. Waiting to join salat without takbeer-e-tahrima till the Imam starts bowing is abhorrent