Itikaf ki niyat ki dua in english Arabic and Urdu
What is Seclusion or Itikaf
1. To stay in the mosque with an intention to worship Allah is called seclusion for prayers (Itikaf). There is a glad tiding of abundant reward for Itikaf in Hadith. Huzoor Nabi Kareem (S.A.W.S) has said a person in seclusion for worship will be away from the sins and he gets greater reward for these virtues.
2. There are three types of seclusion (Itikaf). Obligatory, stressed Sunnah (Stressed Sunnah is a common responsibility if observed by one the responsibility of all will be over), and desirable (Mustahab). Obligatory is a vowed one whether it is conditional or not. The stressed Sunnah is during the last decade of the Holy Ramadan. The rest is desirable (Mustahab).
3. In obligatory and stressed Sunnah fasting is must whereas in desirable seclusion fasting is not a condition.
4. The duration of obligatory seclusion is at least one day, for stressed Sunnah ten days (In the evening after the sun is set on the 28th of Ramadan one has to enter the mosque and come out on announcement of moon) and there is no limit (It can be for two minutes also if at the time of entering the mosque an intention is made for the I’tikaf one will get the reward for I’tikaf every day
4) for Mustahab.
5. The conditions for seclusion is to be a Muslim, sane, free from coition, puerperium and menstruation. To undertake seclusion in a masque with intention.
6. A woman can undergo seclusion in her own house where she performs Salaat (Namaz).
7. The person in seclusion is to be busy in recitation of Quran, reading of religious books, recitation of Durood e Shareef abundantly and engage (Occupy or attract (someone’s interest or attention). And participate or become involved in) himself in good and virtuous discussion.
8. During seclusion it is lawful to eat, drink and sleep in the mosque and to purchase the goods of utility (provided it is in the sancta sanctorum) and also to wed.
9. For a person in seclusion it is lawful to go out of the mosque for pissing, evacuation of bowels, take bath or to make wudu and for the Friday prayers after the decline of the sun to the extent that he can return to the mosque before the sermon (khutba) starts but not to stay out for a long time more than necessary.
10. Without any excuse or purpose or by mistake going out of the mosque and having intercourse and to stay more than the time necessary or with the fear of any disease the seclusion (Itikaf will become void).
11. If the seclusion is obligatory and it has become void it has to be made-up. If the seclusion is sunnah or mustahab not necessary.
Seclusion Itikaf Dua In Roman English and Urdu :
Nawatu Sunnatal Itikaf –
Being a Muslim it is must to spread saying (Ahadith) of Prophet (PBUH) to each and every one for which one will be rewarded both in this world and life hereafter.