How to Perform Witr ki Namaz
Salat e witr Dua is also known as Dua e Qunoot
Dua e Qunoot in English & Arabic with English Translation
How to Perform and Its Procedure Witr Prayer
1. Witr Namaz is obligatory & the relinquished of it is a sinner (4), similar to a person relinquishing compulsory Salat.
2. The time for Witr Salat is after Esha.
3. There are 3 Raka’ats in Namaz Witr like Maghreb (5) but in all the three Sets (Raka’ats) after Surah-e-Fatiha recitation of other Surah is obligatory.
4. The method of saying Salat Witr is same (6) as the Fardh Salat. But there is little difference as in the third Raka’at of Witr Namaz after reciting Surah-e-Fatiha & other Surah one has to raise his hands up to ears in such a way as being done for Takbir e –
|Notes: –4. There is a common order for Wajib & Fardh Namaz.5. with one salaam.
6. The Invocation (niyyat) for vitr is like Fardh Salat. However utter the words Salat ul Witr not Wajib ul Witr.
– Tahrima & then tie them up & recite Dua’ -e-Qunoot slowly After this go for genuflexion (Rukūʿ).
If a person does not know Dua’ e Qunoot he will recite:
(Rabbana Aatina Fiddunya Hasanataun Wa Fil Aakhirati Hasanataun Waqina Azabannaar). Or three times (Allahummaghfirlee) or three times (Yaa Rabbi)
In the first Raka’at of Witr, recitation of Surah ‘Aala’ In 2nd Raka’at ‘Surah-e-Kafiroon’ & in 3rd Raka’at ‘Surah-e-Ikhlaas is desirable.
Being a muslim it is must to spread saying (Ahadith) of Prophet (PBUH) to each and every one for which one will be rewarded both in this world and life hereafter.