The Almighty God is the Creator of the Universe (Except God everything (which comprises of sky, sun, moon, human beings & animals, etc.) collectively called the universe). He is supreme in His powers & attributes (whether they are orders or news). His name is Allah Subhaana Wa ta’ala (true god).
Is God real Faith (Imaan)
God & God’s Messenger & Everything (which has come from god (through His messenger) & their affirmation with tongue & heart is called Imaan).
Pillars of Faith (Arkaan e Imaan)
There are two Arkaan of the Beliefs:
(I) Affirmation by heart
(ii) Affirmation by tongue (Though the virtuous deeds do not form part of the Beliefs (Imaan) yet they are essential for perfection & glorification of Beliefs. (Imaan)).
A Believer is one who recites by tongue Kalima e Tayyiba or attributes of the Beliefs in a concise form.
(Imaan-e-Mujmal) or Beliefs in detail or comprehensive form (Imaan-e-Mufassal) & affirmation thereof with heart is called a Believers (M’omin)
Kalima e Tayyiba: –
(Laa IlAaha Illallahu Muhammadur Rasulullah).
Translation: There is no God (ILAH) except Allah & Hadhrat Muhammad (SAWS) is Prophet the of Allah.
Beliefs in Concise (Imaan-e-Mujmal) & Beliefs in Detail (Imaan-e-Mufassal) The testimony & abridged affirmation of everything which has come from Allah are called Concise Beliefs. & detailed or comprehensive testimony & affirmation of everything is called detailed or comprehensive Beliefs (Imaan-e-Mufassal) (There is no one except Allah to be worshiped).
The essential elements of shariat that related to the affirmation by heart having firm confidence & trust therein is known as Beliefs (Aqeeda) or faith the plural of these Beliefs is called aqaayed.
Description of Beliefs (1).
Attributes of Beliefs in Concise.
Translations’:-I believe in authority of Almighty Allah (God) as it exists & His attributes & accept all His commandments.
Attributes of Beliefs in Detail.
Translations’: -I believe in Almighty Allah (God) & His angels & His books & His messengers & in the day of resurrection when the dead shall be resuscitated & on fate that carries good & bad as determined by the Almighty Allah.
Warning: – These things (1) are the root cause of all the faiths. The person denying any one of them will be an unbeliever (Kaafir). In order to understand them well a detailed description of each item is given below-
Faith Beliefs in almighty Allah | is God Real – True Existence.
1. I believe in Almighty Allah (God). Allah is one in His existence, attributes & actions. No one is a partner to Him.
2. He is from eternity & will be till the eternity (it is not that he has been caused to exist by any other).
3. He is from antiquity that means He is immortal
4. All His names & attributes (3) are antique, self existing & will continue to exist forever.
5. He has no beginning or end. He is the first & last. He is manifest & hidden.
6. Whatever is existing except Him is new (4) in creation & created by Him only. He will destroy & resuscitate the dead on the Day of Judgment.
7. He fosters the creatures.
8. He is not depending upon any other whereas the entire universe or world is depending upon Him.
|Notes: 1. The six articles of faith which are explained in the Beliefs in detail (Imaan-e-mufassal) as its attributes.
2. The attributes of the Allah Ta’ala are unlimited. A few of them are presented here.
3. We have to be content with the number & the names & attributes of Allah Ta’ala as testified by the Shariat & it is not lawful to determine any name or attribute using our guess.4. That means created.
9. He is incomparable. No one is like Him & resembles Him.
10. He has no Father, Mother, Wife, Sons, & daughters.
11. He is free from bodily structure & its requirements. (Eating, drinking & sleeping (1))
12. He is alive but has no structure or face like us.
13. He looks at everything but has no eyes like us.
14. He hears every sound but has no ears like us.
15. He talks but has no tongue like us.
16. He controls everything. He does whatever he intends.
17. Everything takes place with His intention & no one can stop Him from this.
18. He has knowledge of each & everything (Whether it exists in the hearts or hidden in earth or wherever available).
19. He gives life & death, makes ill & cures the illness.
20. He honors & dishonors & gives benefit & loss.
21. Any work of Him is not devoid of His wisdom.
22. He is the lord of all & sustainer & king of the kings.
23. He is attributed with all the qualities of excellence & goodness. Free from the signs of mortality & defects (2).
24. He alone deserves for prayers & worship (Majestic)
1. Similarly He is free from time & space.
2. The attributes of the Almighty Allah substantially do not resemble the characteristics of the creature. They do not come in the perception or guess of the creature. The adjectives & attributes of the creature are inferior in quality. They only guide to know the superior attributes the Almighty Allah (God) possesses to the extent of reach & nothing else.
I hope you get some informative information about is god real very well.
is God real, Core content is taken from Ahle khidmat-e- sharia pdf book. You can also read online other books from the Zia Islamic Books as well as Al-Mahad. You can buy online books in Minhaj books, Cd’s and DVD’s in Minhaj Books.
(Middle East and other Countries). Spread the Love of Islam in 21 language. Kindly Subscribe our YouTube Channel and Support: Click Here
Kindly Support and Subscribe our YouTube Channel to Spread Islam Education in 26 European Language. Visit: Click Here
Subscribe and Support our YouTube Channel to Spread Islam Education in 19 African language. Go: Click Here
Humble Request to Subscribe our YouTube Channel to Spread Islam Education in 16 Asian language. Visit: Click Here
Spread Islam in 13 Indian language. Subscribe our YouTube Channel Kindly visit: Click Here
(Others Countries). Spread the Peace of Islam 19 language. Subscribe and Support visit: Click Here
Being a Muslim it is must to spread saying (Ahadith) of Prophet (PBUH) to each and every one for which one will be rewarded both in this world and life hereafter.
Thank you, Jazakallah khair for reading this note…do share it